All massages are available in 60 or 90 minute increments. Massage therapy promotes relaxation and the release of toxins in the body. To flush these toxins out be sure to drink plenty of water after your massage.
- Relax/RenewBegins at $80/114
- Relieves discomfort/Peaceful and nurturingBegins at $90/128
Stone Therapy Massage
- Promote faster muscle relaxation/ balancingBegins at $99/140
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relieves tight, sore muscles / invigorating Begins at $90/128
- Herbology Body Polishes can be added to any Body Massage Add $75.00
- A luxurious Body Polish, Invigorating / Exfoliating, gives skin a healthy glow
- Reflexology may be added to any Pedicure, Manicure or Body Massage
- Hot Pack TherapyAids in Muscle Relaxation$10
- Ear Candling
- Centuries old natural therapy for ear wax buildup and impurities$45
15 Min $21
30 Min $38
60 Min $70
Massage is generally considered part of complementary and alternative medicine. It’s increasingly being offered along with standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions and situations.Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension. While more research is needed to confirm the benefits of massage, some studies have found massage may also be helpful for:
Anxiety, Digestive disorders, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Insomnia related to stress, Myofascial pain syndrome, Soft tissue strains or injuries, Sports injuries, Temporomandibular joint pain.
Beyond the benefits for specific conditions or diseases, some people enjoy massage because it often produces feelings of caring, comfort and connection.
Wanna get a brand new look or refresh your current hairdo?
ENROLL RIGHT NOW!